Lucie de Moyencourt – www.luciedemoyencourt.com – 54 Hof Street, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001
• Purpose. This policy describes the way we handle your personal information.
• Personal information. Personal information includes information we collect: on submission when you place an order; and automatically when you visit this website.
• Acceptance. You may not order any of our goods if you do not accept this policy.
• Collected on submission. We collect your contact details and delivery address when you place an order.
• Collected automatically. We collect your internet usage information when you visit this website.
• Purpose for collection. We may use any of your personal information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us.
• Consent to collection. We will get your consent to collect your personal information in accordance with applicable law when you provide us with it.
• Use. We may use your personal information to fulfil our obligations to you.
• Sharing. We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you.
• Disclosure. We may disclose personal information to third parties if required for legal reasons.
• Security. Our website is hosted on a secure server and uses security measures to prevent interference by intruders.
• Retention. We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary.
• Transfer. We may transfer your personal information outside South Africa to a foreign country.
• Updating or removing. You may choose to update or remove the personal information you have submitted to us by contacting us.